Friday, March 6

release

I just came back from the hospital... I've been there for 3 days... bruises all over the body and chipped front tooth... I'm okay right now, I know I'll be out of my house soon... soon enough.

One month left.

I think I should wait a while before posting again. Maybe I have no feeling left or too much of it to effectively write what it is I want to write. There's too much going on, so little time. I'm tired of trying to sort things out, I just want to get out of my current life.

I'll be back in 2-3 weeks.
New place,
new future,
new me.

I'll still go around blogs and comment, I read all of you even when I don't comment.
Thank you for following... maybe you'll be back later on.

Jane

3 comments:

  1. I love you sweety, hang in there... I talked to Jojo... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what happened, but I hoping the best for you...Take care of yourself...We'll be here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you later Jane.
    I hope you'll be back up and running soon.
    (heart)

    ReplyDelete