Thursday, January 22

sleep around

One of my friends told me that I should fuck as many people as I can for about a month, that's what helped him get over his ex-girlfriend.

I'm so out of it right now that it almost sounds appealing... maybe that's what I should do? Or not... I don't know, I'm confused, I'm lost, I can't do this... I'm not a slut, it's not like I sleep around every night... I just want to numb the pain, I want to feel something different for once...

I'm not ready to spill out the beans on what happened between K and me.

I still love him.

3 comments:

  1. Usually that works well for guys.... "If you wanna get over someone get under someone else" isn't exactly going to help in my opinion...

    You might end up feeling worse...
    used...slutty... lack of self respect...

    I'm not sure.. but for matters of the heart sometimes it's best to actually hurt....

    Stupid advice we never want to hear: Time does heal... to a certain degree... the mind does forget.... but then again ....

    :( I feel you lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me what works for guys usually do not work for girls..especially when it comes to feelings..

    ReplyDelete